Kim's 'DIY' Guide ~Tuesday Marketing
I wrote this book because my husband got tired of all the calls and emails from people who were like me when I first started writing. They needed and wanted information and had become frustrated with asking for help and receiving bad advice. Well, I wrote this book to help them and me out; I had also gone through my share of bad advice.
Kim’s diy is straightforward, honest, and to the point explaining not only how I wrote my book, but also how I published it.
A clear, concise, no nonsense, step-by-step guide to self-publishing.
March 15, 2017
Format: Kindle Edition
This book contains practical, tried and tested, easy to follow advice on how to:
1. Keep motivated whilst writing your story
2. Find beta readers & ensure they give you the right kind of feedback for your needs
3. Edit your own work – it discusses the merits of different, affordable editing software programmes
4. Format your files for both E-book & paper versions
5. Create a book cover & a logo, if required
It also explains:
6. The importance of ISBNs, barcodes & copyrights
7. Where to publish your book and how to do it
8. Pricing, marketing & promotion
The author’s tone is warm, chatty and encouraging throughout and, moreover, she includes a comprehensive list of online resource links to keep you on the right track.
If you are a writer looking to self-publish on a budget, or someone who wants the satisfaction of personally overseeing every aspect of the publishing process, then this is the ideal guide for you.
If you would like a signed copy, email or message me.
Kim L. Walton, Indie Writer, Self-Published Author of 3 books
Founder of Southside Book and Writers Club